Thursday, July 5, 2012

[1st episode] Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita

It might be a little late for me to do this but I thought I should anyway. I don't post enough actually.

In the world of Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, humanity has declined and life has become a bit complicated. Our heroine tries to make the world better being a mediator between the human world and the fairies.


I have to admit I have been a bit surprised by this anime. I thought it'd be something celebrating ecology in all its glory making it quite hard to watch. However it didn't.

It may or may not turn into an ecological anime and I must say I don't even care anymore.

Because this is pretty fun.
It plays a lot on the difference between what it shows and what it tells (and what it tells and what it shows) and that makes it interesting to watch, it's quite dark despite all this cuteness we're showered with, I always got curious of what would the heroine say to one situation or another, be it politically correct or totally not, because our heroine really may be evil after all. Not that I mind.

Often times the anime is confusing though, I never really quite knew how I was supposed to feel, that's probably what they were going for and they did it beautifully, however I don't think it'll be something to be enjoyed with your brain turned off.
If it stays so surprising I won't mind though.

I'm following this! Definitely!