Saturday, April 14, 2012

[1st episode] Tsuritama

Two more series and everything hasn't been broadcast yet. Damn this season. 

So, Tsuritama is the story of a guy who keeps on transfering and is really shy, a guy who says he's an alien, and a class-president type who is voiced by Uchiyama Kouki. 


I have been quite surprised to discover that Tsuritama was basically an anime about fishing. About friendship and fishing to be more exact or, how a friend of mine put it "about cute boys doing weird things"

Plus, the artstyle is quite interesting to watch, pretty fresh and colorful. Nice to see and entertaining at the very least. 

I have honestly no idea about what more I could say, it's about fishing for god's sake, fishing is such a calm and quiet activity that even making an anime about it is hard. Its success is going to depend on the characters. Though maybe it'll have some plot development. 
To be honest I have no idea where this is going to go in terms of plot, nor in terms of character development, I absolutely don't knw what to expect, then again I didn't know what to expect before starting either. 

I'll continue because Noitamina, I can't really decide with this first episode alone.