Tuesday, April 10, 2012

[1st episode] Tasogare Otome x Amnesia

I had to find something to fill in for the lack of the eternal holy anime yesterday so I watched that. 

I rename it and you'll understand what it's about right away, new title is hereby : "My Girlfriend is a ghost"



Weird romance anime sure are a hit this season, zombies, ghosts, large cast of strange creatures in Kore wa zombie desu ka, I'm pretty sure I must miss things because I don't watch everything, I usually especially avoid weird romance anime as well but there's nothing you can do against curiosty. 

As for this one, it was a bit underwhelming. The first part was pretty hilarious, I was incredibly entertained by the thought the mysterious ghost must be facepalming. 
It started going downhill after the fact the president was actually the ghost was made clear, it actually was a bit too obvious too. I don't like the obvious.

And then they started re-doing all the scene with the ghost actually appearing. It wasn't boring per se, just, not really necessary, they would have inserted the inside comments during the actual scene it would have been much better. 
I think I'd like this anime much better if we didn't see the ghost at all. 

In the end, I won't drop despite the underwhelming feeling I get from it but I'll proceed with caution