Saturday, April 7, 2012

[1st episode] Medaka Box

I was so much out of my mind yesterday that I totally forgot I have watched Medaka Box too. (Maybe it's because it didn't leave that much of an impression too ^^)

Anyway, Medaka Box is the story of Kurokami Medaka, very talented and loved (and well endowed) new president of the student council.


I honeslty don't even know what to tell you. For a Gainax anime the quality of the animation sure is bad. 

The story, well, I don't even know if there's a story just yet. She's going to solve problems right? And? 

As for the characters, well, the guy is going to piss me off real fast. The girl as well. 
I liked the Kamina guy (totally don't remember his name but same voice actor and attitude, thus, he's named Kamina) 
The little girl with blue hair seemed the most interesting of the bunch.

Oh well, that's something I'll watch the second episode of but don't know if I'll finish.