Friday, April 6, 2012

[1st episode] Kuromajo-san go Tooru

By the way, since I definitely won't review it, the first episode of Kore wa Zombie desu ka of the dead was boring. But I'm still curious enough to watch. Misteltin /sobs

Kuromajo-san ga Toory is a pretty short anime, about a girl who mistakenly summons the witch Gyupid instead of Cupid and becomes her apprentice. 


First thing I thought when I started to watch is that it's really made for kids, I didn't really care either way, it's good to have something lighthearted to watch sometimes. 

Second thought was : fuck yeah Romi Paku as a girl, kyaaa <3

Third thought : damn I should clean my room more often. Hell screw that, it's the whole town I need to clean. (Hair are used in black magic ^^)

In the end I was pleasantly surprised, a bit disappointed because I thought it'd be more like Yondemasu yo Azazel san but I don't particulary mind the change either. It's cute and short, should be enough.